For this year’s ONA Insights conference, we are designing a two-day deep dive to reimagine audience engagement and metrics, product development and newsroom culture for 2022.
The schedule is almost ready to go live, but we can’t wait to share a peek at what the conference will offer. Here are some of the insights(!) you can expect to leave with:
- Concrete steps your team needs to take in 2022 to make your journalism more accessible to your community and strategies to incorporate into your production workflows;
- Roadmaps for building digital-centered, audience-first workflows for your newsroom;
- A plan for how to identify and define a key “North Star” metric to align your newsroom around a common goal, following the strategy of companies like Airbnb, Spotify and the Financial Times;
- Techniques for conducting a quick-and-dirty content analysis of your work to understand gaps and opportunities in your coverage and share lessons with your colleagues, without a full newsroom overhaul;
- A community-generated list of product ideas you can implement to engender trust in your journalism.
Register now for the All Access Pass to learn and network with the ONA community in Philadelphia. Plus, we encourage you to book your stay within our discounted room block at the host hotel, Sonesta Philadelphia Rittenhouse Square.
Please note: We’re requiring all participants in Philadelphia to provide proof of vaccination against Covid-19 and to wear face masks indoors. Plus, we’re limiting the number of All Access Passes to facilitate distancing during sessions. Review the FAQs on our safety measures and reach out with any questions any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.